Export Exchange 2016 to Focus on Market Conditions, Building Grain Export Demand
Members of the media are invited to attend Export Exchange 2016, a biennial conference sponsored by the U.S. Grains Council (USGC) and the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) to bring together international grain buyers and U.S. sellers of distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) and other feed grain products.
Date: Oct. 24-26, 2016
Location: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, Detroit
In attendance: up to 500 attendees, including 200 international grain buyers from 30 countries and U.S. grain trade participants
Speakers to include:
- Todd Armstrong, senior director for global market access at Elanco, who will speak on the impact of global population growth and customer trends;
- Geoff Cooper, RFA senior vice president, on co-product supply and demand;
- Nancy DeVore, president of DHF Team LLC, who will speak on the global grains outlook;
- RFA President and CEO Bob Dinneen, who will speak about the impact of the 2016 U.S. elections on global trade;
- Ken Eriksen, the head of the Informa Economics’ Client Advisory and Development group, on transportation issues and challenges in keeping grain and product trade moving;
- Paul Hishmeh, data and technology director for Field to Market, who will speak on U.S. sustainability efforts;
- Florentino Lopez, executive director of the United Sorghum Checkoff Program, on sorghum trends;
- Christopher Nolan Sr., managing director and co-head of food, beverage and agribusiness coverage at PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC, who will speak on global megatrends affecting agribusiness;
- Dr. Jerry Shurson, professor at the University of Minnesota, on DDGS issues;
- Kyle Tapley, senior agricultural meteorologist at MDA Weather Services, on weather trends in the global grain markets; and
- a panel of USGC consultants and marketing specialists on current market opportunities in grains.
Members of the media covering the grain trade and ethanol industries can request comped registration for the conference via the registration process. Registrations are requested by Sept. 25.
For further information, including registration details, visit www.exportexchange.org or on social media using the hashtag #ExEx16.